Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Shameless Pryor Content!!

Photo courtesy of Greg Tarr
© Observer-Reporter


I won't bore anyone with my speculation about TP. I will serve up some columns that have popped up in the past hour or two.












The Free Press article is just ammo for the "Shocking Recruiting Coup!" story they are poised to run Thursday morning. Setting up RR for the "upset recruiting victory" stance is not quite as bad as the "Terrelle Pryor is a Corvette taking, tOSU bribe taking, dirty cheater" BS that was being spewed on UM blogs in weeks leading up to this craziness. So if UM gets Pryor, what about the Corvette? I began by promising that I would not bore you with speculation; however, I am blowing that out of the water. I say TP is a UM lean in all honesty. The "Corvette" incident was a way to prepare an explaination for the UM program savior losing such a "perfect fit" superstar. If they do get TP, he and RR should get working on their gameplan for 11/22/08.

No comments: